is no limit of numbers of candidates from each country.
up to 32 years of age are allowed to enter the competition - year
of birth: born 1986 or later.
- All entrants
are required to provide proof of age and nationality (Passport) when
they register at the Coupe Mondiale.
full eligibility, please see General
Information and Conditions.
- All programs are subject
to approval by the CIA Music Committee.
- For two (2) to five (5) musicians of any formation, with minimum one accordion (e.g., can be multiple accordions, or accordions
with other instruments).
- Chamber Music Ensemble competition is for acoustic
instruments (no electronics). All accordions must be acoustic reed
- Own Choice Program of concert music
consisting of at least two (2) pieces with contrasting style.
- The competition organizers will not
provide instruments other than a piano tuned to A 442.
- Playing time:
maximum 20 minutes playing time.
- Marking will take into consideration
program choice, level of playing and ensemble work.
- Cash Prizes to be announced.
candidates will receive a Diploma of Participation.
member associations are requested to offer concerts or a tour for
the 1st Prize Winners.
winners must be present in person at the Awards Ceremony in appropriate
attire suitable for press coverage and publicity appearances. In case
of absence, the prize may be accepted by a delegate of their country
or the Diplomas will be mailed by the Secretariat.